News And Tips
What Updated to NBA 2K21 Next-Gen AI Defense and Offense
It is only a few weeks before players can play the next-generation version of NBA 2K21, which will be released on the Xbox Series X/S on November 10th and on the PlayStation5 platform on November 12. The next generation is an opportunity to reset in many game areas. This is especially true in artificial intelligence. Some of these items attracted immediate attention, while some X and O iron headbands were more subtle. But what is certain is that NBA 2K21 continues to lead the precise modeling of its sports, better than anyone else. This is something we are proud of. Students who understand games will love this series.
- New switching logic update: The on- and off-ball screen logic has been rewritten, and the automatic switching logic has also been improved to reduce bad switching instances. Therefore, I hope to see fewer AI cases that require switching without a screen and keeping the player open.
- The Adaptive Coaching Engine (ACE) can now recognize and adapt to different types of off-field actions, including flare screen, down the screen, back screen, and switching.
- Improved logic allows CPU defenders to take responsibility.
- Several improvements to transitional defense.
- Overhauled the hedge defense system to achieve better screen positioning and angle aiming.
- Players can now seek help to defend by holding down L1 instead of just convening a two-person team. This is a great mechanic that you can use when keeping the ball. No longer want the AI to choose the right time to send help, now you can control it by just holding down the button.
- Improved logic when defenders avoid each other when bypassing obstacles. This is closely related to the changes in off-field sports that I detailed in my blog last week.
- Next-generation game plan: This is a great new feature that allows players and AI to make more specific game plans for their teams. In the past, you could choose to do a pick-and-roll with LeBron, but the new system allows AI to target the team's best player. So for the Lakers, they will make pick-and-rolls and enable them to play with LeBron and Anthony Davis. There is a new game plan option in the pause menu. Here, players can choose from 8 pre-selected game plans, and they can access them in the game through the "Instant Coach" panel (OTFC). Each game plan has set default options for it, so players can choose an option and prepare all the game plan's essential details. You can choose from the following two game plan examples:
- Race through stars: This game plan will enable ACE to automatically select the best scorer in the team and run-scoring actions for them only through competitions and freelancers. It also automatically sets the tempo and rebound selection to suit your star's game style.
- Push the ball inside: ACE automatically selects the best scorer in the team and will exclusively execute the scorer's action and play for them.
- Two-team confrontation intelligence: You will see the AI use fewer moves and create more space for the shooter, allowing them to stand behind the three-point line to punish too many double teams.
- Game end logic: Improved AI's ability to use the batting clock to time the game when hitting the buzzer.
- Favorite dramas for beginners and benches: This year, we expanded the favorite dramas so that players can set one set of dramas for their starting unit and another set for the bench group.
- Move the player-specific game and player-specific ball screens back to the L1 button. Many people request this, so they can quickly re-access the icon selection control. Now, favorite playback is mapped to DPAD.
- The flow of games and freelancers: As we do every year, the offensive flow of fun and freelancers to the next generation has been dramatically improved. In the past 2K games, several actions were brutal for us to run smoothly, but due to the logical upgrade and the much-improved motion engine, the next-generation NBA 2K21 performed very well.
- They were fixed an issue where AI players accidentally positioned themselves outside the boundary.
- New pick-and-roll spacing: The new gear code provides us with some pick-and-roll and isolation settings, allowing additional dribble depth adjustments. The situation is more stable now, but with this year's playoffs and AI updates, the module is expected to continue to expand.
After the recent announcement of the NBA2K ranking list, netizens have all compared the ranking lists over the years! The following NBA2K21MT shares the lineup of each version of NBA2K ranking.
NBA 2K21 My Team mode high-success rate internal cut scoring tactic recommendation shared by NBA2K21MT, hoping to bring some help to all players. Because the Nets tactics were recommended to everyone a few days ago, friends reported that the error rate was relatively high.
The NBA2K series of games have long been established games. Its good reputation is not formed overnight. It is NBA2K. A series of masterpieces such as refreshing player cognition on 9, 11, 15, and so on created the 2K dynasty today. The following NBA2K21MT will introduce some classic works in the NBA 2K series.
NBA 2K21 players may have some impressions of Taylor Hilo, the 13th overall pick by the Heat. In the 2020 NBA Finals, Hilo lost to the Lakers and regretted losing the championship, but relying on his outstanding performance.