NBA2K21MT Euarantee  Fast Delivery and Safe

News And Tips

How to NBA 2K21 Putback Dunks

NBA 2K21 Date: Sep/29/20 01:55:34 Views: 154

I'm trying to figure out how to make my players lean to the rebound or dunk before falling back from the initial jumper. Should you press Y (or Triangle on PS4) to start bounce, and then hold X (Square on PS4)? Or let X (square) rebound initially? Still, it would help if you did something different. The in-game tutorial says to hold down X when he wants to jump, but does that mean you have to start jumping or do I wait for the animation without touching anything and then press X.

To make a Putback Dunk in NBA 2K21, prepare the rebound, but do not press the rebound button (triangle, Y, PS4 X, Xbox One, and Switch), but click the shooting button (square, X, Y). This is a higher/lower risk than just pursuing rebounds and starting the game from scratch. Nonetheless, the apparent benefit is that two-pointers can be easily scored and satisfied by authorizing missed shots.

We should mention another dunk that is relatively easy to do. In NBA 2K21, you can also choose to use Putback Dunk, which you want to learn. This includes flying high in the air to get rebounds and dunk the ball.

To perform a rebate dunk:
Shots after missing an offense.
When trying to bounce, press the Square button on the PS4 controller.
Unless there is a game, your players should grab the ball and dunk it.

 

How to NBA 2K21 Putback Dunks


Quick advice:
x = shot button / tip-in = x-button / putback dunk = sprint button+x

Slow advice:
Yes, the timing of the release is critical. Yes, you need to press X for a pedaling operation (or the shooting button you are aiming at), just like you catch a bounce on the way to the board, as mentioned earlier, In the tutorial you mentioned. But in my opinion, it is one of the most challenging games in the game. Even if it is not the most challenging game, it also leads to low repetition, so it isn't easy to exercise it. There is little time to execute this window and all the different jumping angles and the bounce sound of the basket you are about to have... Therefore, if you get up early, you jump into thin air; if you are late, you jump into thin air; If you are from a wrong angle, jump into thin air, if someone in front of you is punching you, or if he may have already grasped the timing in the final animation time. You have captured the bounce in the final animation, Then you won't do this, so it's just like in real life, and many things need to be done correctly, even if the backcourt is stable MPT.

Finally, there is at least one hint to help you understand its basic principles: find a partner who likes playing steam, and like it too. Go into your court together so that someone can give him some shots to miss, so you can stay under the rim and see how it works (time to release x) without the need for defenders and actual games. As mentioned above, overall, the timing of releasing the button and the expected time for the ball to bounce from the basket account for 80%, but the other 20% is luck that does not exist on the opposing team. Good chance: Sir, sir, I wish you the first shot. The basket succeeded.

News & Guides
09
Sep
The Strongest Duo in NBA 2K21 - Durant + Irving is in the top three

We believe everyone has already understood this list, so today, Nba2k21MT might as well rank the top 10 most vital duo groups based on the latest NBA2K21 score. Following the NBA's Big Three era, the league has now transitioned to the Super Duo era, and most competitors have established their roster among the two All-Stars.

10
Sep
NBA 2K21 TIP-OFF Card Package Player Cards introduction

The first card pack in the NBA 2K21 MT mode is called "TIP-OFF." Players can open the current card packs for players such as Larry Bird and Olajuwon, who are currently performing relatively well. Please see the NBA2K21MT share below. The introduction of the NBA 2K21 TIP-OFF card package player card, we hope to bring some help to all players.

25
Sep
NBA 2K21 player ratings - all the best NBA 2K21 players, historical player rankings

In any sports game, player ratings are always a hot topic of discussion, and for NBA 2K21, this is no exception. Our complete NBA 2K21 game scoring guide will put together a full list of the best NBA 2K21 players in the entire game, letting you know who is far ahead in other games.

15
Sep
NBA 2K21 BACK TO BACK New Locker Code And Card Pack player introduction

NBA 2K21 updated the new card pack "BACK TO BACK" on Tuesday night. Players will get a lot of influential players in this card pack. Please see the introduction of NBA 2K21 BACK TO BACK card packs shared by NBA2K21MT below. We hope to bring some help to all players.

7x24 online livechat go page top